The forward and reversible movement is easily controlled and the speed and compaction depth are regulated step less. For the operator, the machines are well balanced and the handles are vibration dampened. This means smooth and fast operation and helps the operator to achieve the right compaction level.
Designed for tough treatment, the engines are well protected by a heavy-duty frame. The bottom plate is made of Hardox 400 steel.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent compaction power and speed in either direction.
· Smooth regulation of speed and compaction depth.
· The handles are vibration reduced for operator comfort.
· Range of petrol- and diesel-powered models to meet a variety of needs.
· Robust heavy-duty frame in open service friendly design for long-term reliability.
· Easy to maneuver.
Used for compacting dirt, gravel and soil in a variety of applications.