· Electronic operated interface to set and control the machine functions.
· Digital timer for the automatic opening of the press after the pressing cycle.Selector to exclude the automatic opening of the mobile platen
· Digital setting and reading of the working temperature (Not available for presses heated with wood/coalboilers)
· Digital setting and reading of the working pressure
· Daily/weekly timer to program the start up of the heating system (Not available for presses heated with wood/coal boilers)
· Electric exclusion of the left row of cylinders (standard on the XL/8-XL/10,optional on the XL/6)
· Digital diagnostic system complete with general machine errors displaying.
· Selector to use 50% of the total power of the heating system to save energy. (standard on the presses with boiler power above 18 Kw)
· Platen length: mm. 2500 – 3000 – 3200 – 3500 – 3800 – 4200
· Platen depth: mm. 1300 – 1600
· Number of cylinders: 4 to 10
· Pressure: Ton 50 – 70 – 90 – 120 - 160 – 190
· Opening: mm. 400 to 650
· Heating platens in drilled massive steel, welded steel or aluminum.
· Heating by means of thermal oil, hot water or electric elements.
· Selector switch to reduce power consumption on electric boilers above 18 Kw.
· Two-hand safety control for press closing.
· Safety rope an all four sides.
· Mechanical platen locks for maintenance.
· Platen cover in aluminum or mylar
· Automatic pressure recovery.
· Heating systems (optional):
- Electric boiler for oil or water
- Waste wood fired boiler for water