Our organization is engaged in manufacturing of a wide range of Blind Flanges
that is used to close ends of piping systems. It is a kind of round
plate with no center hold but with all the proper bolt holes. These
flanges are available in various sizes and material and are used to
provide positive closer on the ends of pipes, valves or equipment
nozzles. Our range helps in easy access to a line once it has been
sealed. Further, these are machined to accept a nominal sized pipe to
which reduction is being made. This reduction can be a threaded
reduction or welded reduction.
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloy
- Carbon Steel
- Cast Iron
- Blind flanges are sometimes supplied with NPT fittings which allow pressure test connections to be fitted.
- They are used to blank off the ends of pipe.
- They are also used to blank off the ends of valves and pressure vessel opening.
factors like internal pressure and bolt loading, blind flanges,
especially in the larger sizes, are the most highly stressed of all
types of flanges.
- Since the maximum stresses in a blind flange
are bending stresses at the center, they can safely be allowed to be
higher than in other types of flanges.
- Blind flanges are made to fit standard pipes in all sizes.
- Stainless Steel : ASTM A 182, A 240
: F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347,
347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super
- Duplex stainless steel UNS S32750
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825,
- Hastelloy C22,C276
- Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Size: 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class: 150#, 300#, 400 #, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500 #.
- ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
: DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655,
DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634,
DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- B.S : BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10