We are a trusted manufacturer of a wide range of Screwed Flanges.
These are available in stainless steel, carbon steel and nickel alloy
flanges by using the method, such as forging and casting. Available in
various specifications, our range can also be customized as per the
requirements of our clients.
- One size fits all pipe schedules.
- Fabricators can more easily cut pipe to length for slip-on flanges.
- The smaller thickness of this flange allows for easier alignment of bolting holes.
- They are generally not preferred for high pressure temperature environments.
- Stainless Steel : ASTM A 182, A 240
: F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347,
347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex
stainless steel UNS S32750
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
- Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Size: 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class: 150#, 300#, 400 #, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500 #.